Free Network Assessment / Health Check
- Pinpoint any weakness, risk, or potential lapse in security, backups, and communication.
- Find the bottle necks in your network that are slowing you down and recommend ways to speed everything up.
- Show you exactly which computers have viruses, need patches, or are about to crash
- Verify the integrity of your data backups
- Identify new technologies that could help your business run more efficiently
- Uncover developing problems that will turn into unexpected downtime
- Please complete the Free Consultation form below.
- GCS will contact you to schedule an appointment to visit your facility at a mutually convenient time.
- GCS will complete a Non-Disclosure agreement and/or Privacy Statement assuring you that your sensitive data will be kept absolutely confidential.
- GCS will run our network scan right through your domain server. GCS will not install any software on your network. No agents are needed. No disruption of work no employees will be affected.
- GCS will return to office with the raw data and run it through our diagnostic software.
- GCS will produce a comprehensive and confidential written report that summarizes everything we captured, along with remediation suggestions of any issues we uncover.
- GCS will schedule a follow up telephone meeting to discuss the report and determine if you need any additional assistance or services. The Network Assessment Report is yours to keep without cost or any obligation, even if you do not engage us for any services whatsoever.
We’ve decided to give you this health check as a good natured “bribe” to consider our services. After the audit, we will quote you a fixed monthly rate for stabilizing, maintaining, and monitoring your network to eliminate your computer headaches.
If you decide that we aren’t a good fit for your business, or you don’t want to sign up for any other reason, just say “No thanks!” and we’ll be on our way. You get to keep the Detailed Health Check Report, Our Recommendations on how to improve your network, and the Complete Initial Network Documentation, all for FREE. No pressure. No expectations. No cost.
How can we afford to do this much free work for you, before you’re even our client?
Simple. 90% of qualified businesses that we audit become our clients. Fixed IT is a win-win that saves you money and time while making your life so much easier.