Website Great Compute solutions
- GCS Information Technology Services (Microsoft Midmarket Solution provider, Managed service provider) is looking for self-driven System & Network Support Engineers to join our team in Lahore & Multan.
- Provide technical support to users, who can be staff and clients in the USA, and troubleshoot any problems that arise.
- The selected candidates will work within full coordination with technical staff such as Sr. System Administrator, Chief System Architects, and other team members.
- If you are passionate about learning and acquiring new skills in this field, do not miss this opportunity.
- Founded in 1996, GCS Information Technology Services, Inc. is a leading provider of helpdesk, desktop, managed network support, managed hosting, data backup, disaster recovery, business continuity support, and services.
- Our mission is to make technology work for our clients, whether that means implementing an onsite helpdesk, providing break/fix services, hosting complex applications, conducting network security audits at regular intervals, ensuring disaster recovery plans are in place, and/or resolving problems with servers. GCS helps companies realize the full value of information technology from anywhere at any time.
- Configuring, troubleshooting computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners. These can be in-house networks or Office 365/Microsoft 365 Networks.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Provide remote support to end-users in all aspects of a functional corporate network including Microsoft Windows, Network connectivity, Wi-Fi connectivity, Printing, Mobile Device Management, Office 365, Azure, AWS etc.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve issues by politely questioning customers about the issues they are facing.
- Provide administration and end-user support for Office 365 / G-suite. Perform administration and maintenance of production servers and workstations.
- Perform administration and maintenance of network devices like switches, firewalls, access points etc.
- Perform installation and maintenance of Threat management systems like Antivirus, Content management, UTM devices.
- Monitor Data backup and recovery operations.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Fluency in English communication
- Amenable to a flexible work schedule, as the need arises.
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance.
- At least one or more certifications/training in the following:
- Microsoft Office 365 /MCSE or MCSA /CCNA
- Motivation to learn new skills and technologies. Particularly we are looking for candidates to be able to learn Managed Service Providers’ software “ConnectWise and Automate”.
- Should have excellent logical thinking, problem-solving, design, and debugging skills
- Excellent written and verbal technical communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other relevant fields.
Shift: Night (6pm-3am)
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Provident Fund
- Bi-annual performance-based increments
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Annual Leaves