Great Computer Solutions
Founded in 1996, GCS Information Technology Services, Inc. is a leading provider of helpdesk, desktop, managed network support, managed hosting, data backup, disaster recovery, business continuity support, and services.
Our mission is to make technology work for our clients, whether that means implementing an onsite helpdesk, providing break/fix services, hosting complex applications, conducting network security audits at regular intervals, ensuring disaster recovery plans are in place, and/or resolving problems with servers. GCS helps companies realize the full value of information technology from anywhere at any time.
VoIP Network Engineer will be responsible for overseeing our VoIP network’s installation and management. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and deploying enterprise solution architecture, coordinating installations and migrations, and managing SLAs for IP telephony applications. You may also be required to troubleshoot LAN and WAN hardware systems and respond to customer inquiries.
- System administration of Asterisk PBX /IVR / Free-PBX / 3cX / Call center servers located globally.
- Work with teams to ensure the security of all VoIP devices, servers, service quality, redundancy of voice paths, and service optimization.
- Analysis of all Linux-based servers with respect to QoS, scalability, utilization, and high availability.
- Programming of call routes, dial-plan, and trunks.
- Perform continuous research work on the latest technologies for improving Telephony infrastructure.
- Development of different applications that will be integrated with the telephony system to enhance monitoring and daily tasks.
- Development of automation scripts in Python, PHP, Perl, etc. to automate different tasks and activities in the system
- Experience in Windows Environment, 3rd Party providers like Digium / Star2Star will be a plus
- Ability to learn Security software like TrendMicro, Data Backup systems like Veeam, Storage Craft will be a plus.
- Design and implement custom collaboration solutions
- Developing architecture plans for voice and data services.
- Troubleshooting VoIP network issues.
- Analyzing and upgrading network security systems and protocols.
- Deploy and support automation tools
- Hands-on experience and working as a VoIP Engineer or similar role.
- Hands-on experience and working on Avaya IP Office and Contact Center Solution.
- Enterprise voice and Data Center expertise working with collaboration platforms & solutions
- Hands-on experience with Session Border Controllers and Voice Gateways
- Expert level knowledge of VOIP protocols such as SIP, RTP/SRTP including TLS
- Strong understanding of NAT traversal for VOIP
- Strong understanding of H.323, MGCP & ISDN, PRI, FXO/FXS
- Background in cloud-based communication solutions like Office 365
- Experience working with AD, LDAP, DNS, DHCP a plus
- Experience working with Linux and Windows server operating systems
Location: Lahore or Multan
Shift: Night (8pm-5am)
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Provident Fund
- Bi-annual performance-based increments
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Annual Leaves